These are very useful as they enormously increase the click through rate to your website, bringing your company increased visibility and success online.
Now is a great time to make the most of using those promotional videos on your website.
But how do I increase my chances of corporate video boosting my website's search engine rankings? Well, there is no sure fire way to guarantee getting your snippets of promotional video to appear in Google search results, but there are several things you can do to boost your chances.
Here is a quick rundown of how to increase your chances:
- Create a video sitemap - A video sitemap allows Google to easily see where and how video is embedded on your website, making it more likely for Google to find and display your promotional video in its results for your search terms.
- Verify your YouTube channel - By verifying your YouTube channel you are able to upload custom thumbnails for your videos, allowing you to display the strongest message to maximise click through rates should people see your video and its thumbnail preview in their search results.
- Keyword research - This is just as important for your corporate videos as it is for your website.
By using Google's keyword planner you can quickly identify related keywords, allowing you to use them in promotional video titles, descriptions, and tags.
This will help to make them more visible when Google crawls your website.
- Increase video views and engagement - This is one of the easiest methods to help improve your corporate video SEO.
By building an increased subscriber base and following for your videos, you help Google notice you more.
The more popular you are, the higher you are likely to rank.
Perhaps start by subscribing to other channels of which you think would be interested in your product or service.
- Plan your corporate video content - As you read above, a higher following of your promotional videos results in improved search engine visibility.
By creating some great video content with an interesting storyline or topic you can dramatically increase people's engagement and awareness of your business and its products and/or services.
But it is becoming an increasingly important tool in today's ongoing battle to stay at the top of the search engine rankings.
Following these tips cannot guarantee anything but nonetheless they are all ways to help maximise your chances of maximising your visibility in the search engine rankings.